Here at esure, we're no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we're getting ready for more. It's creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It's an opportunity you simply don't want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
Purpose of Role:
The Transformation Delivery Analyst is responsible for providing delivery and risk support to workstreams across major change programme(s) of work. This role will co-ordinate all aspects of the workstream to include agile backlog management, risk & issue management and adherence to governance standards
Day to Day:
- Support the risk manager with the 1st line Risk Management Framework process and reporting
- Provide delivery support to workstreams within programme, including but not limited to risk & issue management, dependency management
- Analyse data such as Key Risk Indicators and support ongoing management of dashboards
- Highlight interdependences across all programme(s)
- Provide and manage reporting from programme(s) of work at delivery level
- Capture and log change requests across the workstream.
- Attend meetings as necessary to provide updates or support in implementation activities
- Support delivery manager with their adherence to programme governance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 25% discount on esure & Sheila's Wheels insurance (10% for immediate family) or a guarantee to beat any other insurer's renewal quote on both home and car insurance
- 15% Discount on esure and Sheila's Wheels Travel Insurance
- Profit Share
- Festive Bonus
- Flu Jabs and Eye Care - Free flu jabs every winter, free eye tests every two years and £50 towards VDU glasses
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group's number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.