A leading UK Life & Pensions provider is looking to strengthen their Governance function with an ambitious Risk Analyst.
You will report directly to the Chief Risk Officer and your main focus will be to support them on the ongoing development, implementation and embedding of the companies Risk Management Frameworks.
You will be an integral part of the team and on many occasions, the first point of contact between the Risk team and the C-Suite and Board, so good stakeholder management and communication skills are paramount.
Some of the main objectives you will focus on are:
- Maintenance and development of the Company’s risk governance
- Review and monitoring of Risk Appetite
- Production and development of the Company’s risk reporting, including
- risk registers
- Support to the production of ORSA reports and
- maintenance/development of ORSA processes
- Production/review/documentation of scenarios
- Supporting the embedding and maintenance of the Company’s risk
- Review/analysis of risk-management/regulatory publications
- Liaison and engagement with 1st and 2nd Line of Defence functions to
- enable development of required framework and documentation
- Ongoing management, review and development of the RCSA process
- with challenge to the 1st line on their risks and controls
- Provide challenge to 1st line
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an understanding of Risk, either from previous experience or relevant academics/qualifications
- Will have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with the confidence that’s required to ‘’translate’’ Risk across all levels in the business
- Will ideally have some experience working in the Life Pensions or Insurance sector