MERJE are partnering with a Pensions client to support the hire of an Actuary around the Nearly/Newly Qualified level (or equivalent experience). The role will be centred around Defined Benefit (DB) and will be a client facing role facing a variety of projects.
The ideal Candidate:
- Making strong progress or completed the Actuarial exams (FIA or equivalent).
- Strong UK pensions and regulatory knowledge
- Pensions experience, Defined Benefit preferred.
- Consultancy experience desired, but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Proactive, team player with the ability to challenge and drive other team members.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.