Working for a specialist Insurance consulting services firm, this is a newly created role to support further growth and development of the business with a dedicated and focused head driving the strategy for the London Markets.
This firm provides Compliance Consulting services to the Insurance sector, including GI, Brokers, MGA’s, re-insurers, commercial and Lloyds Market firms. This firm has been recognised through various channels and awards as a leader in their industry - providing consulting services to the Insurance industry.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Working with the Managing Director to design the plan and develop a strategy to grow the London Market new business
- This will involve; Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients, Regulator and related bodies and other professional bodies; Accurate resolution of technical queries raised by projects/clients within an appropriate time frame, Providing a first class service to the firm’s clients and internal stakeholders and Managing the P&L for this team and resource management
- Developing and contributing to the firm’s social media strategy and marketing content in relation to the London Market
- Liaise with the team of Technical Consultants to ensure work is booked in and delivery meets client timescales
- Carry out appropriate London Market work as requested
- Support the Managing Director to keep abreast of regulatory and other developments which impact London Market clients
- Develop and monitor budget for own projects and company wide projects
- Good knowledge of Lloyd’s market as well as general insurance products
- Good knowledge of Financial Conduct Authority regulatory requirements, working methods and priorities
- Good knowledge of financial issues as they impact Insurance Intermediaries
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships and networks
- Able to work from home, run own diary and be self-motivated.