MERJE are working with a well-known Insurance client who are looking for someone to lead and develop their analytics and Data Science function.
You will be responsible for a team of Data Scientists and Insurance Pricing professionals to ensure they deliver a consistent analytical strategy in alignment with the company goals. This will involve the development and enhancement of the current data science performance as well as innovating with new softwares and techniques. You will also be tasked with co-ordinating this strategy across other functions within the wider business.
If you're interested in taking on this challenge and being the forefront of this insurance companies transition within Data Science, don't hesitate to apply!
What are we looking for from you?
- Expert level of understanding of softwares that include Python, R and SQL.
- Working knowledge of algorithms such as GBMs, Neutral Network and Random Forest.
- You've held a Senior Pricing/Lead Data Scientist role and looking for a leadership/management role.
- Experience working within the insurance industry.
- Ability to network across the business and collaborate with intra functions.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.