The role plays a key component for the ownership and improvement of the monthly management accounts processes. In this position you will:
- Review and approve the journals prepared by the Cash Analyst.
- Investigates, analyses, and resolves variances in the budget compared to prior periods.
- Prepare the monthly expense analysis for the monthly board pack.
- Analysis of the premiums claims and acquisition costs.
- Full ownership of ad-hoc journal postings for analysis of dividend declarations, service fee income and group reporting.
- Review key account analysis and controls.
- Reconcile and summarise monthly movements in the investment portfolios.
To be considered for this role you will need to have prior experience with expense, cost, or management accounting (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with several years experienced gained in a Financial Services organisation. You will require solid Excel skills and any prior experience of data manipulation tools such as power BI is an advantage.