A great opportunity to join a strong Risk and Regulatory team in providing advisory services to leading organisations in the Insurance Sector, working alongside team members who possess a variety of core risk management, assurance and advisory skills and have considerable industry knowledge and specialist expertise of the UK Insurance market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advising clients within the Insurance sector on the impact of a changing risk and regulatory landscape on their business models and supporting them through that change including in the following areas:
- Governance, risk and controls and corporate culture
- Risk Management Frameworks, processes and activities
- Risk appetite
- Stress and Scenario Testing
- Conduct risk frameworks and issues
- Horizon scanning and the impact of emerging risks and regulatory change
- Supporting firms in the delivery of their own risk management responsibilities
- Delivering Section 166 reviews and reporting to the PRA/FCA as part of a wider team.
- Keeping up to date with industry specific issues and circumstances which affect insurance regulation.
- Supporting the provision of advice regarding regulatory requirements affecting the insurance sector
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations, training, thought leadership, and marketing materials.
- Delivering client engagements, working in both small sized teams and larger, multi-disciplinary teams. This would include the whole engagement lifecycle: Planning to completion and reporting directly to the engagement manager and partner.