MERJE are working with a Life Insurance client who are looking to grow their Actuarial function with the addition of a Part Qualified Actuary. You will ideally come from a Life Insurance background and be making good progress with your exams or have sufficient Life experience.
The role will be varied and given you a broad exposure of a Life function. Working alongside the wider team, but also having the potential to take a lead role, you’ll be involved in some of the following;
- Solvency II reviews and valuations
- Capital Projections / Capital Planning / Capital Management
- Investment strategy / ALM
- Development of Actuarial models.
The ideal Candidate:
- Academics within Actuarial / Financial / Mathematics and making progress with Actuarial exams.
- Working experience in the Life Insurance industry
- Demonstrable working experience with Solvency II
- Strong stakeholder engagements skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
This opportunity will be office based once appropriate to do so but will have aspects of flexible working.
Actuarial study support available.